WHAT YOU GET IN THE SAMPLE LIBRARY:
- Over 600 samples in WAV format
- 4 KICKS
- 8 SNARES (articulations: Rimshot, Center Hit, Push Roll, Cross Stick, Flam)
- 5 FLOOR TOMS
- 3 RACK TOMS
- 3 HI-HATS (articulations: Tip, Shoulder)
- 2 CRASHES (articulations: Tip, Shoulder)
- 1 RIDE (articulations: Tip, Shoulder, Bell)
- CINEMATIC TOMS
- PERCUSSION (Tambourine, Wood Blocks, Groove Wedge)
PLEASE NOTE: Each piece of the kit is sampled with up to 20 velocities, meaning only up to 20 one-shot WAV files for each piece and each articulation. There are 3-4 additional samples for the hardest velocity included with our main snares, kicks, and toms to help you avoid a "machine-gun" effect.
DIRTY DRUM LOOPS are not included with the sample library and must be purchased separately.
- Presets for NI's BATTERY 4, Logic's EXS24, and Steven Slate's TRIGGER 2
- BROOKLYN KIT, USA CUSTOM KIT, AND LO-FI KIT PRESETS (BATTERY 4 & EXS24)
- ALL INDIVIDUAL KICKS, SNARES, AND TOMS PRESETS (TRIGGER 2)
- "Read Me" file with install instructions for the presets, kit details, tech specs, and credits.
- WAV files are 24Bit / 48kHz
- Recorded through a Neve console and additional API Pre's at The Sound Emporium in Nashville, TN
- Mixed through analog gear at The Anchor Room in Franklin, TN by Jon Howard
- Minimal processing for maximum flexibility
- Uncompressed folder is about 1 GB